This tragically hip yet mercifully under-styled DOT approved skid lid ditches trendy vents and gizmos to create a stripped-down aesthetic that screams “high speed.”
Features include a seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a hand-stitched comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The comfortable chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap-style end retainer. The BioFoam chin guard inside the Gringo picks up the liner’s stitched diamond pattern with contrasting thread that matches the ventilated polyester panels inside. Sizes include XS through XXL.
Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or flat flex screen (sold separately.)
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber edging on shell and eye port
||20 1/4" - 20 3/4"
||51.5cm - 52.75cm
||20 7/8" - 21 3/8"
||53cm - 54.25cm
||21 1/2" - 22"
||54.5cm - 55.75cm
||22 1/8" - 22 5/8"
||56cm - 57.25cm
||22 3/4" - 23 1/4"
||57.5cm - 58.75cm
||23 3/8" - 23 7/8"
||59cm - 60.25cm